Fortson’s seven cabins, all with central heat and air and modern restroom facilities, allow the center to sleep up to 174 people. Additional amenities include walking trails, a 76,000 gallon seasonal pool, two outdoor pavilions, an outdoor amphitheater, and a large recreation field.
- 7 cabins sleeping 174 people
- All cabins have separate sleeping/bath quarters for chaperones
- Each cabin has a sitting room for meetings
- Dining Hall seating up to 174 guests with a variety of menus available from formal to casual
- Ms. Regena’s Little Red Schoolhouse consists of 2 rooms of up to 30 people each and 1 room of up to 60 people, all with audio and visual equipment installed
- Chapel with fixed pews for 112 people with audio and visual equipment
- Gymnasium with restrooms available for a variety of events & layouts
- Outdoor Amphitheater with seating for 200 people
- 2 fire rings available for evening gatherings
Meals and snacks can be arranged with Fortson’s Dining Services. Choose between our staff’s suggested menus or we can work with you to design your own.