2020 ASRED Meeting REGISTRATION
Registration is a 3 part process:
- Conference Registration
Conference Participant $550 – includes 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, and 2 Dinners
Guest $150 – includes 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinners
Registration will close April 1st.
- Conference Payment — Refunds of 50% can be made until March 15; no refunds after this date.
- Jekyll Island Club Room Reservations — You can may email Jekyll Island reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the reservations department at 800-535-9547
Friends – We are excited to be hosting the 2020 Spring ASRED Meeting at Jekyll Island on April 13 – 16, 2020. For your planning purposes, here are some details:
- Registration for conference participants is $550 until March 1 and $600 after that date. Registration will close April 1.
- Guest and Retiree registration is $150 and includes 2 breakfast and 2 dinners.
- Refunds of 50% can be made until March 15; no refunds after this date.
- Hotel reservation should be made directly with the Jekyll Island Club. Room rate is $167 + tax and fees and is good two days prior and after the conference.
- You can may email Jekyll Island reservations department at email@example.com or call the reservations department at 800-535-9547 (Note: this is a corrected phone number) and prompt to the reservations department. Be sure to use the Group Code 23431737 (ASRED Meeting is group name) when calling or emailing. You may also go to this link and complete and submit the reservations form: https://www.jekyllclub.com/group-reservations/
- Cherokee Cottage will serve as conference headquarters. Please request lodging in Cherokee Cottage until filled.
- Airport: Jacksonville, FL is about 75 miles from Jekyll Island; Savannah, GA about 95 miles.
- A tentative schedule follows:
- Register in the afternoon
- Tour 4-H at Camp Jekyll
- Welcome Reception
- Meeting (until ~2pm), then tour
- Choice of Ocean Trawl Cruise or Historical Trolley Tour
- Social and Seafood Dinner with Marine Extension
- Meeting (adjourn ~4PM)
- Dinner on your own – Jekyll Island, Brunswick or St. Simons
- Informal Breakfast/Ad hoc Discussion as available