JOINT RESERVE COMPONENT TEEN LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
AGTASTIC ADVENTURE CAMP
COASTAL GEORGIA 4-H MILITARY ADVENTURE CAMP
ISLANDS MILITARY TEEN LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
- Application Instructions for Joint Reserve Component Teen Leadership Summit and Islands Military Teen Leadership Summit
- The JRCTLS and IMTLS are canceled for 2021.
- Youth may be notified by May 8th.
- “Go to the Georgia 4-H Camp & Event Registration Site
- Create a user account — the account creation procedure is a 3 part process:
- Select ’Create Account for Parent’ from the left hand menu and fill out the form. You will receive an email with an account activation code.
- Click the link included in the email and paste the code into the form.
- Enter your preferred password
- Select the appropriate event.
- Be sure to click the insert link on the left hand menu to get to the application form.
- Also, note that more than one participant can apply using the same account.
- Adult volunteers must be at least 18 years old. Priority is given to applicants over 21.
- All Volunteers must complete the 2020 Military Camps Volunteer Application
- All Volunteers must complete a Volunteer Agreement
- Volunteers working with youth must complete a Screening Application, supply 3 non-related references, pass a background check, and complete the online training, Georgia 4-H: Working with Youth & Managing Risk.
- Volunteer drivers must pass a Motor Vehicle screening (included in volunteer application).
To best protect volunteer’s sensitive information UGA requires volunteers to personally enter their sensitive information into a secured system. With this system, volunteer applicants will receive an email from SterlingONE and/or HR TruCheck providing instructions on accessing a secured portal to enter their information. Requested information will include volunteers Social Security number and driver’s license. The applicant will authorize their consent of background investigation online when providing personal information. UGA HR will continue to approve the background investigation once the investigation is completed and a UGA Military Staff person will inform volunteers when further training or information is needed. If you have questions throughout the process, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Please Note: If using a digital signature to complete the UGA Application for Screening, all form fields must be completed before placing your signature. Any changes made after signing will not be saved. The newest version of Adobe Reader DC can be downloaded for free at: get.adobe.com/reader
Hoke Smith Annex University of Georgia Athens, GA 30602 Phone:706-542-4444 Fax: 706-542-4373 email@example.com