4-H Vacation: Paradise at the Rock!
4-H Fall Forum
December 10-11, 2016
Rock Eagle 4-H Center
Our State 4-H Board of Directors are planning a fun-filled Fall Forum that includes a mix of workshops and educational sessions along with opportunities for community service and exhibits.
Fall Forum is open to 4-H'ers who are in the ninth through twelfth grades.
Promotional Flyer & Video
Georgia 4-H Volunteer Dinner Invitation
4-H Cans Hunger – Fall Forum Service Project
Some of the Fun at Fall Forum…
- Workshops led by 4-H'ers for 4-H'ers
- Exhibit Fair by 4-H'ers
- Community Service Projects by 4-H'ers
- Entertainment by Clovers & Co.
- Dance and themed activities
- 4K for 4-H Road Race begins at 9:34 am on Sunday, December 11, 2016
- Pizza on sale, to be delivered during the dance Order Form
- Certified Coaches’ Training offered in Wildlife Judging, Poultry Judging, and Forestry Field Day
Applications for Instructors, Exhibitors, & Service Project Leaders due November 16
We want YOU to be part of the great team of instructors, exhibitors or service project leaders during
4-H Fall Forum. You can have the choice of creating your own class to teach or teaching from a prepared lesson plan, putting together an exhibit, or leading a service project. All the information is linked here.
All 2016 applications must be submitted online by Wednesday, November 16.